Thursday, December 27, 2007

Meet Chuck


My sweet husband gave me just what I wanted for Christmas! A dog! I have wanted a puppy for so long and I finally got one! His name is Chuck, and he is a 1 1/2 year old Cavalier King Charles. We rescued him from a shelter, so he is a little bit shy and a little skinny but we love him and he seems to like his new home. Nugget is not so sure, on the other hand. Most people have never heard of this breed of dog. If you've seen Lady from Lady and the Tramp... that's him. They are supposed to be a very desirable breed because they are friendly, mellow, family & kid dogs, who love people. So far he seems to be exactly that! Yay for the new addition to our little family! Isn't he cute??

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I can't wait to meet your newest arrival! He looks like a cutie!

Miss Megan said...

P.S. Thanks for coming over and waxing me today. I love chatting with you, you are such a great sister! Love you lots! -Meg

Englishfam said...

Okay he is the cutest dog ever!!! I want to hold him for a minute and then give him back when he pees on my hand. haha