Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Honeymoon




If anyone has ever thought of going on a cruise and hasn't done it yet.... Then go! Seriously they are awesome. Gary and I went to the Caribbean for 7 days in October for our honeymoon. Even though at times it felt a bit touristy (with all the fanny packing crowds of old people), it is a totally easy way to see some amazing places. I already want to go back to the Virgin Islands! When people joke about it "not being the honeymoon anymore" I totally get in now! Ah, if only life could always be like a holiday on the beach :) Anyway these are a few of my favorite pictures & places from our trip.

2 comments:

Sarah and Desmond said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! You definitely deserved it. Let's play soon!

NutMeg said...

Whaaa!!! I wanna go on a cruise! Heather and James are going in March, and I am dying already to get out of this freaking cold/snow! Mike and I watched a show about Jamaica on the Travel Channel the other night... I can always dream, right? I'm glad you guys had so much fun (except the broken bottle of guava juice).