
Yesterday was the first day of my new job at Azalea Day Spa & Salon. It was awesome! I seriously feel like I've arrived. Things at my old salon seemed to be going downhill and I just started feeling like it was time for a change of scenery and a new challenge. I have to give my mom props because she actually pointed me in the direction of this new place. I had 3 interviews before I knew I had the job, one of which was an evaluation hair cut. It was a little nerve racking but it also showed me how thorough this new owner is. (Which is very refreshing) I was also somewhat concerned about whether or not my clients would follow me, and learning a whole new color line & product line. It seems like almost all of my regulars are already supportive of sticking with me, and I couldn't be more excited about now using AVEDA! The salon is a beautiful, brand new, modern atmosphere. Its huge, because they also offer pedicures, manicures, full body waxing, massage, facials, microdermabrasion, etc. Once again I have an ALL black dress code, but I don't mind that- It feels a lot more professional. They are also very big on continuing education and already have 2 classes set up for me. AND last but not least, I will not be raising my prices! Everything about this place is what I wanted...& I'm so happy they wanted me! If you want to view a menu of all the services, check out Azaleadayspa.com
2 comments:
I can't wait to come to your new place of business and have you work on me. I am in desperate need of a color, haircut and wax. And a manicure, pedicure and massage wouldn't hurt either...Congrats little sis!
That's really wonderful, Kelly. Can I schedule an appointment for when we come down to my mom's graduation in April/May? Actually, we should all get pedicures or manicures at your place to celebrate!!
I hope Chuck is settling in too. BTW, where'd the name come from?
Post a Comment