"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist."
St Fancis of Assisi
Hands down, best costumes EVER!! You told me that your Beth costume wasn't half as cool as Dogs but I am here to tell you that you put up a pretty good fight! The wig and the tied half shirt are perfect! Gary, the belt buckle was the best!!! I can't stop laughing!!
You are officially my favorite person right now. Dog was huge back in hawaii when we lived there. And what's crazy is that he is even more popular here!!!!
2 comments:
Hands down, best costumes EVER!! You told me that your Beth costume wasn't half as cool as Dogs but I am here to tell you that you put up a pretty good fight! The wig and the tied half shirt are perfect! Gary, the belt buckle was the best!!! I can't stop laughing!!
You are officially my favorite person right now. Dog was huge back in hawaii when we lived there. And what's crazy is that he is even more popular here!!!!
Post a Comment