Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Essentials Boutique

Check it out everyone! My work is putting on a Boutique on Saturday April 12th. Several 'Party' vendors will be coming, such as jewelery, jeans, purses & shoes. We will also be having refreshments, a brow waxing station and free hand massages! Come & bring your friends!

5-9 pm Azalea Day Spa & Salon

3 comments:

Sarah and Desmond said...

Sounds fun, count me in. Savanah's room is nearly finished, you guys should come see it. The baby's room is another story. . .

Englishfam said...

I am so there!! Sounds like a lot of fun. Loving my hair by the way, just thought I would let you know!

Gardner Family said...

Oh I wish! I will still be in Cali!Especially that brow staion...I am in search for a good brow waxer! But, I am totally calling you when I get back to have my hair done! Hello red!!!!
PS How's the detox going? All done yet?