Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." St Fancis of Assisi
1 comment:
Ha ha. I love it! So, I've been meaning to comment on your blog for some time, just haven't gotten around to it.
1st, I love your posts of things you and Gary enjoy doing together. Some of OUR favorite places to eat under $20: JCW's (burgers), Zupa's (went there tonight!), Tenney's (love their fries), and Bajio to name a few. A few CD's that Mike and I listen to together: Coldplay (Parachutes and Rush of Blood to the Head), U2 (best of albums), Best of David Bowie, Aerosmith Greatest Hits, and Monster Ballads (butt-rock).
I got the e-mail tonight from Holly about your boutique. I am so getting a $10 massage, because I deserve it, dang it! Hope you and Gary have a great Easter! Love,
Meg.
Post a Comment