Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Kiersten's Before & After

Kiersten came in last week and we took her hi-lighted hair all the way platinum. She looks so hot! Blond's definitely have more fun!



4 comments:

Miss Megan said...

It looks great! You did a good job Kel; now it's my turn. I need to come in and get some stuff done. Definitely need to touch up my re-growth and get a trim!

Aim said...

Need you even ask!?? Of course! I would love to be apart of your fabulous page! I'm going to try and remember how to make you linked to mine to okay!? love you!

amie

Gardner Family said...

Heehehhehe I just posted a comment for you last night about wanting to go blonde myself. Must be the season of blondes. :)

Gardner Family said...

Thanks so much for the hair tips! Many people are telling me not to do it...but I have been wanting to do this for many years now. I think I'm really gonna do it this time!!! When it comes down to it, I really want a drastic change. I am so over being plain old boring Leah. Either dark black (but skin is too late - I would look a vampire) Or blonde (wanted to do this forever and my hair is WAY long and does need a trim!!) I am even looking into the crazy fushia color some people have...but would I look like a salon student??? :)