Sunday, May 27, 2007

This is the Life

If anyone wants to know how to have fun, buy a motorcycle. Today Gary and I rode the bike to Park City. It was perfect weather, sun shining, warm air blowing through our hair, and hardly any traffic. The food at the new Squatters Road House Grill in Park City was as good as always. And we walked around main Street and looked at art afterward. Then, we continued up through Guardman's Pass and down passed Brighton and Solitude. The air got hotter and hotter as we came down the canyon into the 92 degree weather and out of the crisp, canyon air. The best 125 miles ridden on a 6 X 8 foam pad.

10 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Okay you might have changed my mind on "letting" Dan have a motorcycle. See, I lost a friend about a year and a half ago from a motorcycle accident. Since then I have been really hesitant to let Dan buy a bike he wants. But hey we only live once right? We'll see....

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!! Sounds so relaxing! Can't wait to get moved up there. We are starting to pack up our stuff. It's becoming more real that we will be living in Utah soon!

Englishfam said...

Park City is the best! So beautiful! That looks like a blast. I am with Leah on being a bike hater though. They scare me to death. Where is your helmet young lady?! haha Man, I really am a mom! AAHHHH!

happytew said...

Hi Guys! I couldn't agree more! Looks like you had a wonderful time! If you guys would like company, we are always up for a ride! Saturday we went up little cottonwood to snowbird and alta... Love this time of year! Enjoy!!

Elder Richey said...

That looks like so much fun.

Sarah and Desmond said...

What a blast! We had a lot of fun yesterday with you both, thanks for the wonderful food. We should definitely do that more often. Have fun you "tew"! Haha!

Lexi said...

The last time I rode a motorcycle was when Ben, Ty, and I stayed at the Tew residence one summer. Ahh, those were the days! Looks like you guys had fun! What a pretty view.

LCB said...

What great pictures. I loved seeing you as I sat in India

LCB said...

I loved seeing your picture as I sat here in India. Looks like a great day. You haven't ridden until you've done it on an Indian rode, Wow, now that is driving, or not driving.
Mom

Miss Megan said...

You two are hilarious! I am scared of motorcycles myself. You have guts to ride one of those things, but it looked like a nice day for it. I LOVE Park City. Did you go into the Scanlan Gallery? Love it!!!

Sarah and Desmond said...

Gary: Those glasses look awfully familiar. . . in fact. . . I think they are sitting on our mantle right now. Not responsible if Savanah breaks them. =)