Friday, March 16, 2007

Nestler Nugget



I decided to start my blog with a picture of my baby, since that seems to be the trend here on blogger! He is a joy to his parents, and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! ;) Ha ha, but really me and Gary's cat, Nugget, is basically our child. He definitely is not lacking in the personality department, either. The top of his head is usually wet ( he loves the drip in the sink ) His favorite toys are bouncy balls, boxes, socks and scarves. (He pulls the scarves down from my closet, and drags them around the house. ) Gary will usually find balls, pens or hair things in his shoes as well. But really... I love having a pet, especially when he runs to greet me when I come home from work!

4 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Kelly is on blogger! Hooray! We love nugget! He is quite the precocious little feline. I can't believe how big he is getting! I have to tell the girls you are on here finally!

Englishfam said...

Kelly, you are so funny. I love to see all of nuggets hobbies! haha So glad to see you on blogger!! I also need to schedule a hair appt. with you...maybe next wed or thurs. I will let you know.

Gardner Family said...

Welcome Welcome Kelly Belly. :) So this is late....but...CONGRATULATIONS! Meg told me the news and I am so happy for you! And can I just say...when I see a picture of you on Meg's page I think to myself, what a beauty...you look so great...no matter what the hair color even! You are a true hair chameleon just like Julia Roberts! I really like the red on you myself. Okay bye bye for now! Aloha! Leah

Elder Richey said...

This is so great! I am so glad that you guys are going to have a blog now so that we can keep in touch better. My brother is so lucky to have you! How are the wedding plans going? Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys.

Oh, and our first baby was our cat, Lucille. Tim got her for me for Valentine's Day a year or so before we had Marcus. I completely understand your love for Nugget :)