Friday, March 30, 2007

Before & After



Gary's Lustrous Locks went bye bye today!

6 comments:

Elder Richey said...

Whoa, I had no idea my brother's hair had gotten that long. Do you still charge him for the haircut or does he get the fiancee (sp?) deal?

Lexi said...

Lookin' good Gary!

Miss Megan said...

Did I ever tell you you're a fabulous stylist?

Englishfam said...

Gary what a babe!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!! SO I might just be retarded but I don't know how to work the blog thing. I don't know how to send you a message or whatever. But I want to say HI I miss you!!! When are you getting married??? Yay, I'm so happy for you...the pic of you two kissing, you look so pretty. So it sounds like you don't have myspace? K, let me know whats up, I'm your sisters friend on myspace. Is this the wrong place to put a message like this?? I just don't know :) love u kelly love alisha

happytew said...

What a handsome son I have! Very nice haircut Kelly!! You are truly a professional!!!

Love you guys!