Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun, Fearless Female 2008

My mother-in-law, Kathryn Durrant should be nominated as the fun, fearless, female of 2008! We are so proud of her hard work and dedication to get herself through law school. She is an awesome example of independence, hard work, determination, drive and some brains, too! Last week she graduated with a BYU law degree! She looked beautiful, and her face was glowing!...(i'm sure she is happy it's over!) We had a great party for her afterwards and it was a huge hit! It was obvious how many people love and support her, and who couldn't be more proud of her huge accomplishment. I think we are all better people because we know Kathryn. Thank you everyone who came! We had so much fun. Thank you also to everyone who helped! Congrats, Kath- we love you!!!!

1 comment:

Andee said...

Word! That was a great party you guys threw. Can I just tell you, I think you and Gary are about the cutest couple I know. I can just see you growing old together, so happy along the way! Love ya.