Thursday, February 21, 2008

The: 'I wish it was summer but it's really February' Blog

So, I've been having a hard time coming up with things to post. Either I lead a really boring life and don't do anything worthy of getting a post, OR its freaking cold outside and there is nothing to do! I've decided it's mostly the second thing and I am so so so so so so ready for warmer weather. I got a little depressed about a month ago and made Gary sit down with me to plan out some of our camping trips, and vacations for the summer... just so I had something to look forward to! Last night we even busted out the ol' Red Devil grill and had a bbq. Sometimes i'm even SO in denial that I will wear capris to work. Next year I think I need to get into some kind of winter sport, something to help this last stretch of winter not to seem to last so stinkin long! That, or move to Arizona.

5 comments:

Jeff Ward said...

Lexi and I will move with you to Arizona, it has been a very cold winter.

Englishfam said...

Kelly, I am so feeling your pain! I seriously was telling James the other day that I think we need to move to California because I can't stand winter. I am just grumpy and the kids are grumpy having to be inside all day. I really am a much happier person in the summer I think! That's it. I'm barbequing tonight!!!

Lexi said...

I also wear capris to work sometimes. I don't know why I was born in Utah, I'm not cut out for the winters!

Ann Marie said...

I agree also! I think we all have a bit of the winter blues! :(

Andee said...

Hi Kelly! It's Gary's cousin Andee! I found your blog on Em's. I loved reading and getting a little update. You guys are so great! I couldn't agree more about spring fever. I dream of the things I will do. Let's all get together soon!