What a crazy and awesome few months its been! I'm not sure where to start and what all to put...
First of all, we were married on September 15, in Sandy Ut. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. The weather was beautiful, we were in an amazing setting, and I had loved ones all around me. All of the finishing touches and planning my mom and I had done came together and I was so impressed with how everything looked and tasted! The food was amazing, the Hormans backyard was gorgeous and Gary and I were happy to finally be married. Thank you so much to everyone who helped us with our big day. There are gonna be lots of pictures posted, dont worry!
3 days after the wedding we closed on the purchase of our first home! We bought the cutest little house in north Orem, complete with a garden, playset, and mother-in-law apartment now occupied by Gary's brother Kevin and his new wife, Nicole. We absolutely LOVE it! The yard is awesome, its in a great neighborhood, and Nugget is finally free to play outside! We did some minor cosmetic upgrades before we moved in, such as fixtures, and paint but forgot to take before and after pictures so sorry. :(
A few weeks after moving in, we left on our honeymoon to the Eastern Caribbean and basically that was the coolest thing i've ever done in my life! We went on a cruise to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and St. Martin. We lounged all day at one of the "5 most beautiful beaches in the world" where we saw giant iguanas and sea turtles. We took a catamaran tour to a private island where we snorkeled a coral reef. We got a couples massage at the spa & Gary even rented a tuxedo for the formal nights so we could really live it up! The weather was amazing all 7 days, 85-90. We got plenty of pool time, lots of sun, and I even got taped doing the Macarena one night, only to have the video projected later to all 3,000 people on the ship :) It was amazing and I feel like the luckiest girl alive to have gone on such an awesome vacation!
Finally, Gary has gotten a new job! He starts in one week at a new Collision repair shop down the street from our new house. He is really excited for the change since it is a lot less of a stressful atmosphere, and he will be based on commission. I'm so proud!
We are both so excited for the holidays and all the new traditions we can start as our new little family. I have so many pictures waiting to be downloaded that I want to post, so hopefully soon they will all be on here.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the pictures so we could see how pretty and fun the day was for you!! You look so happy, and very, very pretty! I especially LOVE the ones with you and PK and you and your Dad. ~ I'm jealous about your SWEET honeymoon. AAAAHHHH to be on a beautiful beach... ~ And I know I keep repeating myself, but I am happy for your new little house! You need to post some pictures of it!! I hope to see you around Christmas! ~ And I do need a new hair style real bad... :) Hopefully one day I can get my hair done by the ever so famous Kelly! :) Love, Cousin Ann
Post a Comment