Gary and I have been so busy! This is what happens when two of the biggest procrastinators are having a wedding! We've been engaged since Feb & we now are getting our shit together! Plans are coming along pretty good though. It's been awesome having so much help from my family! We are getting so excited!
I can't believe how fast summer has gone by :( It is my favorite time of year and it always flies! We've been camping, on really sweet motorcycle rides (thanks to our new bike via Wart) swimming at Yuba Lake, to races at the Motor Sports park, ( i was excited for my first time to Tooele) the SLC arts festival, & enjoying the pool at our apt!
We both have been working super hard. It never seems to slow down for Gary at work lately. I am happy to say I have also been busy at work & i'm certainly not complaining. I also finished all my certifications to become a Color educator & have one last test to pass!
And finally- we are looking at becoming home-owners! I don't want to jinx anything. We have only begun the process of looking around- but if all goes well, I might have to grow up a little faster than i'd planned! Haha, it's exciting but also a huge step into adulthood & a little scary!
So if i don't answer my phone, or you don't see us in a while- thats why! We are having a crazy, fun, busy summer and it's almost over!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment