
I am a spoiled girl! I had such a great birthday last tuesday- July 3rd. I felt totally loved by how many people called & wished me a good day -- and how much fun I had with Gary & later some friends. We went to the Melting Pot in Salt Lake. Anyone who has not tried this restaurant needs to! It is a totally fun and delicious experience! And those who have- know what i'm talking about. I got so many gifts including a tatoo (my cancer sign- that i've wanted for a really really long time) & concert tickets to Incubus (who i really really love)! basically i'm just grateful for so many loved ones & such a great life. Happy birthday to me!
2 comments:
Don't forget the homemade pot holders your sister crocheted for you! ha ha
Gosh!!!! I didn't even know it was your birthday! Happy Happy Birthday to you!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment